Zack Walker is an associate at Picard Kentz & Rowe where his practice focuses on representing clients in trade remedy proceedings before the U.S. Department of Commerce, the International Trade Commission, and in federal courts.
Mr. Walker joined Picard Kentz & Rowe from the U.S. Court of International Trade where he served most recently as a law clerk to Chief Judge Timothy C. Stanceu. He has also worked as a staff attorney for trial and appellate level judges in Ohio.
Mr. Walker earned his law degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Law. He is also a graduate of the London School of Economics and Political Science and John Carroll University.
Mr. Walker is a member of the Customs and International Trade Bar Association. He is a native of Cleveland, Ohio.
Phone: +1 202 888-0595
Fax: +1 202 331- 4011
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- International Trade Law
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- The London School of Economics and Political Science, MSc, 2010
- John Carroll University, B.A., 2009
- District of Columbia (Pending, supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar. Practice limited to matters before federal agencies and special courts of the United States.)
- U.S. Court of International Trade