Jeremy Lagelee is an associate at Picard, Kentz & Rowe, where he represents clients in proceedings and hearings before U.S. courts and agencies, as well as providing counsel on public and private international law matters in dispute resolution proceedings.
Prior to joining Picard Kentz & Rowe, Mr. Lagelee worked as a law clerk at the U.S. Senate Committee on Finance (Subcommittee on International Trade & Competitiveness) while finishing his degree at the Georgetown University Law Center. He was also a member of the Georgetown University team at the Willem C. Vis (EAST) International Commercial Arbitration Moot in March 2016 in Hong-Kong, where he received an Honorable Mention in the Best Oral Advocate category. He previously interned in law firms in Washington, D.C. and Paris, the French-American Chamber of Commerce in Seattle and the Consulate General of France in New Orleans.
Mr. Lagelee received his LL.M. from the Georgetown University Law Center, where he was on the board of the Francophone Association and Space Law Society. He earned a master of laws from the Sciences Po Law School in Paris with a focus on international law and dispute settlement. He participated in the Law School Clinic, working on transparency issues in investment arbitration. He completed his B.A. in Political Science at Sciences Po University, including a one year program at Tulane University in New Orleans.
Mr. Lagelee is a native speaker of French and is conversational in German.
Phone: +1 202 695-7624
Fax: +1 202 331-4011
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- International Trade Law
- International Litigation & Arbitration
- Public and Private International Law
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., International Business and Economic Law, 2016
- Sciences Po Law School (Paris), Master of Laws, Global Governance Studies, 2015
- Tulane University (New Orleans), Certificate, 2012
- Sciences Po University (Paris), B.A., Political Science, 2011
- New York
- Practice in D.C. limited to ADR and proceedings before Federal Courts and Agencies.